Greenhouse automatic spraying system L.V.M
Megatherm’s L.V.M (Low Volume Mist) automatic spraying system is based on the atomization of the chemical solution into ultra tiny droplets, 4-5 micros. These droplets form a “fog” into the greenhouse, which is equally distributed in all parts of the crop. Therefore, it can be achieved:
- Uniform distribution of the pesticide in the whole area.
- Huge saving in the quantity of pesticide.
- Avoidance of humidity rise as a result of the spraying.
- Saving in the labour cost.
- Avoidance of man exposure to unhealthy spraying conditions.
- It leaves no remains on the plants, which leads to the upgrading of the product’s quality, especially if decorating plants are concerned.
- Minimisation of the number of sprayings.
Megatherm’s L.V.M automatic spraying systems are ideal for all the types of greenhouses and extends. They can also be applied to all the kind of diseases.
Megatherm’s L.V.M automatic spraying system is equipped with a PLC controller that sets the starting and the finishing time of spraying and also cleans the atomizing nozzles after the end of the application. L.V.M automatic spraying system is also set automatically for a new application cycle.
There are four types of Megatherm’s L.V.M automatic spraying system, depending on greenhouse’s and farmer’s needs.
- L.V.M 2001 TR is normally used either for greenhouses bigger than 4.000m² or for greenhouses with strange structure. The spraying head is fixed in the greenhouses and they are connected to a pressed air pipe. By using LVM 2001 TR, different greenhouses can be sprayed simultaneously.
- L.V.M 2001 JET is the simplest type and it covers an area until 2.000m², depending on the structure and the dimensions of the greenhouse. The spray is made automatically. Its operation is very simple and it is ideal to spray small and medium size greenhouses.
- L.V.M 2001 also covers an area of 2.000m², depending on the structure and the dimensions of the greenhouse. It is equipped with a PLC controller, which is programmed depending on our needs. The spray is made automatically and at the end of the spray, the L.V.M 2001 is self-cleaned automatically.
- L.V.M 4002 covers an area of 4.000 m² It is equipped with a PLC controller, like L.V.M 2001. The spray is made automatically and at the end of the spray is self-cleaned
L.V.M spraying systems can work in interaction with the type CF 74/4700 air re-circulators offering a more effective plant protection.